Zimbabwe Travel Guide
One of the landlocked countries in Africa, Zimbabwe is between the rivers, Limpopo and Zambezi River in Southern Africa. Often referred to as the breadbasket of Africa, Zimbabwe is bordered by Botswana, South Africa
List of Hotels in Zimbabwe
Attractions in Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe boasts of stunning tourist attractions.
• Bordering Botswana, Hwange National Park is the largest Park in Zimbabwe and one of Africa's finest havens for wildlife. This game park is very accessible.
• The Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world is a top tourist destination in Zimbabwe. The town lies on the southern bank of the Zambezi River at the border of Zambia and Zimbabwe.
• Great Zimbabwe Monument offers the opportunity to sightsee the ruins of Southern African city built of stone.
• Lake Kariba is another beautiful destination where visitors can sightsee wildlife and enjoy the view of the landscape.
• In Matabeleland is Matobo National Park where the rock formations are astounding.
Other points of interest are Nyanga National Park, Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Bridge, National Heroes Acre, Bulawayo Railway Museum and Harare Gardens.
Best time to visit Zimbabwe
Tourists can visit Zimbabwe national parks and other top attractions in the country at any time of the year. The best time for game viewing in Hwange is during the dry season, from May to October when wildlife is easier to spot. The best time to see Victoria Falls is from May through September. To get to Victoria Falls, fly to Harare Airport, Bulawayo Airport or Victoria Falls Airport.
Zimbabwe Travel Tips
There are eight currencies that constitute legal tender, which includes US Dollar, Euro, South African Rand, Chinese yuan and Indian rupees. The US dollar is probably the most likely outcome.
Compare prices, get discounts, read reviews and see photos of best hotels in Zimbabwe here. Pay When You Stay: Book Now, Pay Later on most Hotels!